Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Pills!


So I'm taking happy pills. It's nothing to be ashamed of, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with having to take medication to prevent my horrid mood swings and the defiant illness that plagues me every couple hours. I feel so much better. Kyle is appreciative of them too, and I'm sure my girls are more than thankful for my sudden wave of patience. I feel much more motivated, quicker to get things done; I feel happy and fulfilled, very much unlike last week where I was down on myself all day.


I would still like to find a part time job. It would help out, and it was part of our agreement when Kyle came back home. It's not easy though, and I've been calling. Just alot of places don't like the fact that I've been out of work for over 2 years, almost 3. I think it would help to have something to do, another source of income and a way to take a "break" from the depressing confines of these four walls. Speaking of these walls, I wish I could paint them. Their dark existence haunts me.


One nice thing though, our Easter was lots of fun and I finally got to see our new car. New to us anyways, even though it's older than I am. I named it Bumblebee Senior, and he's a pretty yellow 1986 camaro. I can't wait to take him to the beach, and on dates with Kyle. <3

1 comment:

  1. one pill makes you larger and the other makes you small
    and the one the drs give you make you not get mad at all..thank you xanax

    ReplyDelete